Thursday, January 1, 2009

Best of 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We welcomed 2009 with good friends and fun games. Rob did better this year than any of the others we've been together and actually stayed up until almost 2am! Aidan was a trooper too. ;)

We tried to thoroughly capture this last year in photos and did a pretty good job, so there's no use recapping much with words. Click the links below to see the our 2008 photo albums. :)

Pregnancy
Hospital and Newborn
Month 2
April St.Louis trip
May
June
July
August
More Denver
September
October
November
December


And mostly to satiate my crazy list-obsession, here's my best of 2008. These are things I read or watched in 2008. Most of them weren't released in 2008 so it's an eclectic list, nonetheless...

Movies and TV:

Pearl Diver
Opal Dream
Dark Victory
Freedom Writers
Lars and the Real Girl
Mr. Hobbs Takes a Vacation (1962)
Ballykissangel (first 3 series)
Fred Rogers : America's favorite neighbor (biography)
Happiest Baby on the Block

Books:

Restorer - Sharon Hinck
Restorer's Son - Sharon Hinck
A Year of Living Biblically - A..J.Jacobs
Brisingr - Christopher Paolini
True Woman - Susan Hunt
Jesus For President
Girl Meets God - Lauren Winner
Baby Catcher - Peggy Vincent
Sanditon & Other Stories - Jane Austen

Hope that your New Year has had a great beginning!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I mean...I know we're fairly cute, but how did we get such cute dang kids, I ask you. Thanks for the album links--what a sweetie. :) Love you!