Monday, January 26, 2009

I Heart Faces: JOY



This week at I Heart Faces, the theme is Joy. I have so many Aidan photos to choose from! It was difficult to choose but I went ahead and chose an older one. This is a photo from the airport in August:



And I know this one may not be an award winner as far as photography goes, but my adult entry was taken this last Father's Day. :)


Enter your own over at I Heart Faces Mon-Wed! Winners announced on Saturday.

5 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I just adore daddy/baby photos and yours is fantastic! And the photo of our little boy is absolutely delightful. :)

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Drew said...

You made two really great choices. Really, who could resist those baby blues?

Anonymous said...

what two great joyful pics.

nice job.

Randi said...

Both of these photos are great! Very joyful family. :)

Hastey Words said...

Really nice pictures. I'm pretty sure you have one of the cutest babies ever.

Also, I didn't see the "follow this blog" link on your page and I don't have an RSS feeder. How do I get updates?