
Week 2!
The entries last week were so lovely!! I've been inspired to really figure out my camera and be more intentional with my photography. This is the second "anything goes" week b/c they are nice and want us to have some time to figure things out. Next week I am going to try and get serious and take a winner! :) This week, enjoy a few pictures I've taken in the past:
I Heart Faces Adults:
I Heart Faces Kids:
The entries last week were so lovely!! I've been inspired to really figure out my camera and be more intentional with my photography. This is the second "anything goes" week b/c they are nice and want us to have some time to figure things out. Next week I am going to try and get serious and take a winner! :) This week, enjoy a few pictures I've taken in the past:
I Heart Faces Adults:
I Heart Faces Kids:
















4 comments:
These are both such precious photos...lovely!
~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces
I love the picture of your Dad and the baby! Dad's are so cool. Their faces have such great character, don't they? I can see the love shining thru in the picture. Beautiful!
Great pictures! I look forward to seeing all the pictures you create in the future.
Love the pic of your Dad and baby, very nice. =)
Post a Comment