
Thanks Amy for tipping me off to this fun new blog project! I think I'll really enjoy following and participating. I always hesitate to start a weekly blog topic or meme b/c I know I'll drop the ball and not get it written. Photos though, I can do! So this is my entry for the weekly I Heart Faces Kids contest. Theme: Anything Goes!

I love this photo from September. It was a warm day at the craft fair and Aidan really hammed it up for everyone. :) You still have time to enter your own photo! Get over there!
I love this photo from September. It was a warm day at the craft fair and Aidan really hammed it up for everyone. :) You still have time to enter your own photo! Get over there!















3 comments:
Love his eyes! All of these baby photos are really making me want to have more, more, more : )
My babies used to ride around in their stroller nearly naked too! Fun memories. :)
Thanks so much for joining in on the fun at our website this week,
~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces
My kids are perpetually in their diapers too! I love the fun expression you caught in this picture.
Post a Comment