Thursday, January 8, 2009

Win adorable stuff, and video links

First, I've discovered that my awesome new digital camera takes awesomely *large* videos that blogger can't handle. So, here are links to two videos that I've wanted to share from Christmastime. Let me know if the links don't work.

Looks Just Like Daddy

Spoon Game

And if those videos weren't adorable enough, check out the items at Monkey Stitch, an online store with items created by a mommy I know from breastfeeding play group:


She's got a giveaway going on at her blog and all you have to do is leave her a comment with your new years resolution. I've seen some of her appliqued onsies in person and they are yummy enough to eat. :) Enjoy!

4 comments:

Tori said...

Thanks for posting! See you soon at group!
tori

Anonymous said...

I'll tell you what I need: I need Skylar to be as easily entertained as she used to be when she was little like that. :) Kaeleigh is probably not as impressed anymore with hangers and spoons, but it's so cute when they are. She's still a lot easier to entertain than you and I, though. :) Thanks for posting the videos--you've inspired me to start using mine more. Nothing like a video. Love you!

Anjanette said...

Yeah, you gotta love the fact that he has all of those toys around him to play with and he chooses the hanger. :)

amosclarkson said...

It's funny what they find so interesting! I've found bringing toys with us to new places does no good because he wants to explore & totally ignores his toys he normally plays with at home!