Tuesday, January 27, 2009

prayer updates, play date, and words

Sent this photo of Aidan to our recently deployed cousin via email this morning. :) Waiting to hear more details.

No new news about Aunt Charlotte other than that they think they might be able to take her off of the ventilator soon as she's able to breath on her own, but they aren't able to complete the dialysis process b/c it's too hard on her and she is septic and they are working to treat that.

Our friends Stacy and Greg welcomed William (Liam) Robert into the world yesterday afternoon! :) He's bigger than Aidan was (oy!) and they are doing very well. :)

Play Dates:

Last Wednesday Aidan and I attended a play date with some of the moms from the breastfeeding support group we've been going to. Aidan was one of the younger kids there but he loves all of those babies and had a blast. The mommies are a lot of fun and there's not much cuter than getting a bunch of little ones together in one room. I got a couple of cute photos, but there are a lot more over at the hostess' blog.

He was only *kinda* interested in the horsie - he's a little wary of all riding toys for some reason.


Their windows were the perfect height. I love how you can see on his nose that he's been pressing it against the glass. And that you can see where he left his mark on the window! Looks like I should have brought some windex Amy - sorry! :)

Colton and big sister Kennison

Callie!

Andrew

Brody

Adorable Jack

Lily!

Eli - watchin' tv

Colton the cutie

We also had fun on Saturday night eating over at Aidan's friend Lily's house. Tiffany got a good photo that I'll post when she shares it, but all I ended up getting was a hilarious video. Aidan was wearing an elmo outfit that day, so Tiffany brought out the Tickle Me Elmo toy to show him. He did NOT like it. haha! Here's a video.

Words:

So Aidan isn't exactly saying any words yet. At least not any consistently. He's forgotten how to say "bye bye" this month somehow. He *is* making lots of adorable noises though. And he communicates very effectively I assure you. :) His new thing is saying "uh oh" when he drops something. I got it on video this morning:

No comments: