Monday, February 16, 2009

Wonder: Adults



I am continually blown away with the ways God blesses me. Here are his two biggest yet:


See more faces and enter your own at I Heart Faces. The theme this week is "Wonder."

8 comments:

4chalseys@blogger said...

So beautiful! I love the look on a Dad's face when he looks at his newborn! Great capture!

Lollidale Farm said...

What a precious moment captured!!

Drew said...

I don't think there is anything in this world that causes wonder like a newborn baby. So precious!

Lara said...

Oh...this is just such a sweet picture. I love the Dad's look of tenderness and love for his baby.

Carleen said...

Awww...you certainly caught the moment!

Julie Rivera said...

I absolutely LOVE the processing on this image! A fabulous moment preserved in time!

Anonymous said...

I love the emotion captured here... it is so precious. :)

Anonymous said...

Is it any wonder that moms/dads with newborns is so popular this week. Ah, the wonder of new life!!