
It's time for more pictures!!! I love the theme this week! It's so hard to resist the temptation of posting a shameless self-photograph of my eyes. I love taking those. lol I'll spare you though. It's also the first Pet Week (don't have to stick to the theme) and though I don't have a pet now, I scrounged up a favorite photograph to share. Here are my entries:
Kids: I love his baby-blues. I'm so glad they haven't changed or gotten less intense yet!

Adults: My friend Riva is such a patient subject. She let me take all sorts of great photos of her that day - we were sitting in a cafe in Japan. :) I love those glasses on her.

Pets: Ok, I couldn't resist this. The cat looks drunk, seriously! :) That's a Japanese froo-froo drink next to the cat and he's licking his lips!! haha! I was so happy to have captured it.

I am realizing as I look through old photos that I haven't spent much time looking at faces. The photos that I'm most proud of are of inanimate objects, scenery, or un-posed people unaware of my camera. I'd like to be more intentional about the portraits I take now that I have a little one, and I feel like I'm learning a lot already. Head over to iHeartFaces to see the amazing entries others are turning in!
Kids: I love his baby-blues. I'm so glad they haven't changed or gotten less intense yet!

Adults: My friend Riva is such a patient subject. She let me take all sorts of great photos of her that day - we were sitting in a cafe in Japan. :) I love those glasses on her.

Pets: Ok, I couldn't resist this. The cat looks drunk, seriously! :) That's a Japanese froo-froo drink next to the cat and he's licking his lips!! haha! I was so happy to have captured it.

I am realizing as I look through old photos that I haven't spent much time looking at faces. The photos that I'm most proud of are of inanimate objects, scenery, or un-posed people unaware of my camera. I'd like to be more intentional about the portraits I take now that I have a little one, and I feel like I'm learning a lot already. Head over to iHeartFaces to see the amazing entries others are turning in!















3 comments:
3 great photos! The cat one is so funny!
You are so right about that cat looking drunk! Too funny and I am glad you thought to pull your camera out. You are lucky that your little man's eyes have stayed so bright! Great entries!
OMG how FUNNY is that?!?! GREAT timing!!
Post a Comment