
I am loving all of the photos up this week - it's so fun to catch silly faces on camera! I have many many many not-so-perfect silly shots on record, some that would embarrass some of my readers. :) It was hard to choose this week, and I tried to get a good new one of Aidan, but posed silly shots are kind of difficult, 'eh?
Adults:
My usually straight-laced architect Japanese host father being silly with a coconut at a museum near the ocean
Kids:
Dear little Kate - a little one I used to babysit - having too much fun! :)
I have to admit that it's been a challenge to learn to use natural light indoors - which is why I haven't entered any new photos yet. I think when nice weather comes again, I'll be able to apply just what I've learned about photographing faces, without the added element of not using a flash. I am having a ton of fun in any case. AND just for entering this week, we're being added to a contest for a free year subscription to Piknic online photo editing! I use it already to crop and adjust exposure levels (and create cute things like the header for this blog), but there's so much more you can do with a full membership - it would be awesome to win. Check out all of this weeks entries at IHeartFaces.
















3 comments:
Both are great picures..Love the adult one
Love the photos! Both are really silly and make me smile! :)
Good pictures, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment