Monday, February 23, 2009

I Heart Faces B&W

This week at I Heart Faces, we are supposed to enter our best black and white photos. I had a very hard time choosing this time - but in the *adult* category! I tend to shoot adults in black and white - maybe because it masks skin issues? I know *I* look better in black and white!


Adults: Great Grandma Olive and Aidan - She looks like a Classic Hollywood movie star to me. :)


Kids: Our pastor's daughter - Audrey - Summer of 2007


Look at all of the other great entries here! I can't get enough of this stuff! :)

10 comments:

Corrine said...

that is awesome!

Katarina said...

Those pictures are wonderful. Nice job capturing such a special moment in your adult entry.

Amy said...

VERY cute!!

Jaden Paige said...

She DOES look like a classic Hollwood star!

And that second photo is just way. too. cute!

Carrie @carrieloves said...

Oh, so sweet! I love both of those pictures.

ShEiLa said...

Both of your photos are so precious.

Black and white...
love it.

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Anonymous said...

I love the Grandma. She is beautiful! It does look like a classical picture. So sweet! And your pastor's daughter...how cute is she? Precious in every way!

Amanda said...

i love the eyes of your pastor's dtr! gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Very nice... and yep, she does look like a classic movie star! :)

Carebear said...

That is a great photo of your grandma - bet she likes it too! I think grandparents make the best subjects for b&w. And your pastor's daughter is a cutie - love the big eyes!