
I am going out on a limb this week. My kids entry for I Heart Faces is one I took specifically for this contest - attempting to put what I've learned into practice. The theme is "wonder," which is appropriate for how I feel about the last year. I can hardly believe my baby is a toddler. A beautiful toddler. He so much enjoyed being outside on the day this was taken. We got some great shots. Tell me what you think, and be sure to stop by I Heart Faces to see the other entries.















17 comments:
I really, really, REALLY love this photo. Everything about is says "Wonder" to me. Fantastic entry!
~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces
Stopping by from I Heart Faces. What a great entry!
I think this is a great shot! His look is so pure.
Love the photo and what a cutie!
Wow! Great picture!
Melinda B
Great shot!
Beautiful photo! I really like the gray tones :)
Not only do I admire your handsome little blue eyed boy, but I also love the various tones of gray and different stone textures in the background. It gives the photo a very rich earthy feel.
What a beautiful picture! I love the color and those sweet eyes!
Beautiful photo. I love how soft it is around the edges.
I love your picture! It is so cool that you are learning and growing each week! Your entry is fantastic! I love the grey differentials and his striking blue eyes : ). This picture made me smile!
Gorgeous little boy to go with a gorgeous photo! Very nice!
great photo, you did a wonderful job! excellent
Great setting, great face, great expression, great processing. I really love the vignette. And what a cutie!
Thanks for all of the encouraging comments! I'm so happy you like it!
That's an AWESOME picture!
What a beautiful photo. I love the dreaminess of it. Great job!
Post a Comment