Wednesday, February 11, 2009

An Adult Already??

How did it happen that you went from this:


To this? 20 years old? Really?


I apologize for telling mom when we were small that you broke my headband under your little rocking chair when I really snapped it myself after she told me about a million times to stop bending it - I've always felt bad about that. :)

Thanks for thinking I was cool when you were little - you made me believe you. :)

I am amazed by your creativity and your ability to patiently fill in all of the details of the projects you undertake - remember those elaborate pokemon images you used to create pixel by pixel in Paint? :)

Thanks for finally helping me figure out how in the world Sudoku works. :)



Thank you for being part of all of my special days.

You are a wonderful sister.

Happy Birthday Catlin!

No comments: