
It's been a long while since I've had time to participate in this photo contest, but I couldn't pass this week up as the theme for kids is "Happy Birthday." Remember the fun photo I posted here? I tweaked it a bit more and I looove the way it turned out:

Too cute - I love those little cheeks of his. ;)
For pets I chose my little sister's cat, Optimus. Aidan had a great time chasing, hugging, and kissing this kitty when we were in Wichita a week ago. :)
Check out I Heart Faces this week for even more photo fun!
**on edit** Bless you all for not making fun of me! I just realized that as cute as his little bare bum is, there is definitely not a FACE in that photo... lol!!! Oh well! :)
















8 comments:
both are incredible! I love them!
The texture in the pet photo is especially well done. Great work!
The bathtub wall writing is so creative! Wish I would have thought of it!
The cat photo is beautiful!
Very Cute!
Now how can that not make you smile, those little buns! :)
Cute! Very creative!
We are from Wichita! Go Shockers!!!
What a cute birthday picture. And I love your post processing work.
Nice job.
Laughing...out...loud!!! That is too cute. What a great birthday picture!
Wonderful! I like the original and the edits just really make it pop!
Post a Comment