Saturday, June 13, 2009

Facebook photo albums

So since I tend to upload photos to facebook more faithfully than I add them to this blog, I'll post the links for the most recent albums over there so you can at least get a glimpse of what's going on here. :)

Spring 2009

Summer 2009

Kansas City Zoo

Also, I haven't made an official announcement about that little button over to the right yet! The green box that says "Barr Family Favorites" is a link to an Amazon store that has all of our favorite books/movies/music for families in it. I mostly created it as another way to keep a list of things I'd recommend to others and I'd love love love it if it gave you ideas for things to read, etc. I'll warn you however that we do get a commission if you use that link to purchase anything from Amazon. Nice perk, but seriously, don't want anyone to feel deceived. I'm adding to the list all the time, so check it out! :)

No comments: