Friday, June 12, 2009

Wichita

I'm still behind, but in an effort to get caught up, I'll share some fun Wichita photos and stories. :)

Aidan, Bob, and I went to Wichita the 20th-23rd of May for my sister Patty's high school graduation and had a WONDERFUL time! We stayed with our friend's Recil and Jennifer and their little boy Recil Jr. who is 2 weeks older than Aidan. So much fun to see them and Aidan loved having a playmate. Wish I would have gotten a picture of Aidan stealing Recil's Kix cereal every morning we were there. ;)


It was awesome for Aidan to spend quality time with Mom, Catlin, and Patty, too. I wish we were closer so he could see his totally fun grandma and aunts more often.



They introduced him to the sprinkler! It was rocky at first, he wasn't sure if he enjoyed it. But with lots of coaxing from grandma and Catlin and the help of a plastic cup to drink from, he eventually LOVED it. :)


And of course, the main event was my LITTLEst sister graduating from high school. Seriously people, she is so much cooler/pretty/more dedicated than I was at her age that it's hard to believe we're related. That, and she's dark enough to be from much further south than Wichita! :D


I'm so very proud of all that she's accomplished already and looking forward to all that she and Catlin will acheive when they head off to college in the Fall. You girls rock my world. :)


If you'd like to see more photos from the graduation there's an album on facebook that you can see by clicking here.

No comments: