Here are just a few of the reasons I adore him:
* I can put food in front of him that have names like "sukiyaki," "falafel," and "chorizo" and not worry about rejection. He's a trooper!
* He's almost more committed to the parenting decisions we've made than I am! And he's right there ready and willing to encourage me when I start to slack off without making me feel like a horrible mom. An example - Him :"We've been using a lot of disposable diapers lately I've noticed. Is there a reason?" Me: "*sigh* I've been too tired to do the laundry and... (enter three more excuses here)" Him: "Ok, anything I can do to help?"
* He not only asks how my day was, he lets me relate and *wants* to hear a detailed report of Aidan's nap times and who called and what we ate and how many times I've blown my nose (slight exaggeration, but not much).
* He hates it when I'm gone.
* Most people call "shotgun" or "you get to unlock the doors" or something similar when getting in/out of the car. You'll most frequently hear Rob call, "I get the baby." :)
* He loves the idea of pregnancy and babies and would never see them as anything other than a blessing in our lives.
*He is and has become increasingly level-headed and sure-footed. I will never worry that he doesn't have a long term goal or clear plans for our family. I feel very secure in his desire and ability to take care of us.
*He's a blast to be around. Aidan is blessed to have such a fun daddy, and as much as I pretend to be annoyed with his antics, I'm lucky to be with someone who can so easily make me smile.
oh, and he's pretty hot, too. ;P


I love you.
















No comments:
Post a Comment