
I'm blogging from the steps up to our apartment on our laptop.
See?

I took the above photos just a few minutes ago with my webcam. The weather is perfect.
We woke up early this morning and ate breakfast and got Rob on his way. Then Bob, Aidan, and I set out for what ended up being a 2 1/2 hour walk/adventure. We walked to the park and played for a while and then walked back the other direction, past our place, to downtown Lee's Summit and got some ice cream. Then into a couple of shops and finally back home. Bob's legs seem to do best when he gets a good start on the day. They haven't given him any trouble at all yet.
This afternoon I had the ultrasound done on my breasts. The tech couldn't confirm or deny any cysts but said that the results showed no abnormal tissue for a nursing woman (a nursing *man* however... lol). So yay! Whatever they are, they aren't dangerous. I'll wait to hear from my OB regarding any treatment that might be necessary.
Lots going this week, dentist appointment (for Bob), hair appointments, kiwanis club (bob again), two play dates, yearly physicals for insurance, bible study, and the Walk for the Homeless and a graduation party for Layman on Saturday. Looking forward to it all and feel very prepared. Wanna know why???
My husand rocks :) He took Aidan and Bob for a little hike and shopping trip on Sunday afternoon so that I could have some time to myself. I spent it cleaning, but it was soooo nice to have the house to myself for a few hours. Got so much done! Thanks sweetie! :)
Hope you all had a wonderful mother's day too, and are enjoying this awesome weather as much as I am! :)
















No comments:
Post a Comment