Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm a Rockstar!



See?

I like the cut. It's shorter than I wanted, but it'll grow.

3 comments:

Tori said...

I LOVE it! Nothing like a summer cut to make you feel a little sassy! The website I was telling you about yesterday is http://clothdiaperclearance.com. You don't always have a ton of choices (hence Jack's new light pink diapers :) but they're all about 1/2 price. Also, Jack seems to be through the worst of teething, and we'd like to get Aidan's necklace back to him. Are you guys free Mon or Tues next week to play at the park near your house? We thought we could do that then meet Daddy for lunch nearby or have a picnic there.

Anonymous said...

Cute hair! I'm lovin' it!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...it's SO dramatic! But it looks really great with your face shape. Are you used to it yet? I know whenever I've cut a lot of hair it feels weird when I'm washing it for a while. What does Rob think?

Can't wait to see it in person!