
Baby is considered full term when delivered between 37 and 42 weeks! We're here!!!
My prenatal appointment was great - no Group B Strep and my blood test shows that my platelets are up from the beginning of the pregnancy! I'm up to 173lbs - 33lbs from start.
Going to see a chiropractor soon to get aligned before I go into labor (have a pinch in my lower back - ouch!), and going to continue taking liquid iron and starting to take liquid chlorophyll to build up my blood. Also drinking Rasberry Leaf tea to continue toning my uterus.
Getting excited!
Two baby showers within the next week! Love my friends! 8 days until Papa moves into his new apartment and I can start officially nesting!
3 weeks till our due date!
















1 comment:
Too exciting!! So glad you are getting into chiro...she's great. Look forward to you & Sarah's shower on Friday!!
Post a Comment