Had hemoglobin checked and it is higher than it has been. yay! Still going to have my platelets checked next week to be safe.
I'm still just right above 170lbs - gained about 1 1/2 lbs in the last month (which really? I think I fluctuate that much on a daily basis!!) so I'm right on track at 30lbs more than pre-baby.
Best thing about the appointment is that I got to stop in and talk to one of the midwives at my doctor's practice and she gave me some great tips! Going to continue drinking Red Rasberry Leaf tea and increase it at my due date. Also going to start taking liquid iron - Floradix and see if it helps even more. I'd been avoiding it b/c it's expensive, but she made the point that if I *do* bleed a lot this time, it will be good to already have it on hand.
Had my Group B Strep test but won't know the results till next time.
I'm supposed to start coming in every week now since I will be 36 weeks TOMORROW! I will probably skip an appointment, but my doc is fine with that. :)
















4 comments:
Awesome! So great she is almost here! You are so good about your weight...mine keeps piling on & I really am gorging on treats or anything...oh well!
I meant to say I am really NOT gorging on treats....freudian slip?? :)
lol! Really, I'm just slowing down. I was still packing it on at the stage you are in! I think have less room for my stomach helps! haha!
oops - commented using hubby's account! lol! - Anjanette
Post a Comment