In honor of my 26th birthday on Monday I thought I'd share 26 of my favorite things. They aren't necessarily in order:
Rob - my wonderful, manly, bread-winner of a husband.

Aidan - He's your favorite too, admit it! ;)

church - the most supportive place I know, we'd be lost without them!
chocolate
coffee
wine (the reason I'm Presbyterian) :D
pregnancy (here's an 18 week shot for you!!!)
babies - good thing I like this one since it follows the last one!
teaching
green - yes, the color. It's my fave. :)
crafting
cooking
hand written cards/letters - here's a pic of my latest made for April

ice cream cakes - I get all little-kid happy about these!
sustainable living - someday we are going to raise llamas, goats, and chickens on a wind farm! Just you wait!
independent/small business
Lord of the Rings - I get little-kid happy about anything LOTR, too. :)
good books - fave authors are Tolkein (noo! *shock*), C.S. Lewis, Stephen Lawhead, and Francine Rivers.
music with good instrumentals
choral music
Japan - I left a piece of myself there.
cultures
the internet - seriously, I love slower communication but there's no way I would still be in touch with people from middle school and Japan and summer camp if it weren't for the nets.
walking - another reason to miss Japan.
good friends - look over in my IRL friends links here on the blog to meet some of them!
taking photos - you never would have guessed this one would you?? :)


















No comments:
Post a Comment