Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Introducing Cora Ruth


Cora = "maiden" Ruth = "friend"

Cora is my father's maternal great-grandmother's first name and Ruth is Rob's paternal grandmother's name. :)

Our ultrasound yesterday went well! Everything looks great! I've gotta say again how much I appreciate my doctor and his practice and the way they put up with my concerns and requests! We asked for a short anatomy scan and it probably lasted 5 whole minutes. :) I was worried that we were looking at 30min+ but they were very respectful and were committed to abiding by the ACOG guidelines and said so.

Our office is relatively low tech (with all the high tech gadgets you could ask for next door in the fertility clinic) so we got a few print outs and requested to record a short section after the diagnostic section with our digital camera. You can see/hear below the proclamation that we're having a GIRL! She got a few more girly shots after that even though Cora was squirming all over the place. The tech kept saying, "wow, active baby!!" :D

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Yeah baby Cora! So cool to see her long legs. You two are genius' for making a video with your camera!

Brynna said...

Yay! Congratulations! And I'm glad you stuck with that name...I love it!