So the first time I read this post, I didn't realize they were links so I thought "Um, okay. I don't know what in the world you're talking about with so little detail. Maybe she got all that free stuff for her birthday?" :) So happy to see today that it actually means free stuff for me, too!! :P Love you!
Visit my blog at http://www.raisinthebarrs.com
We have been married for 7 years and every moment has been a blessing! Our wonderful son Aidan came into our lives on this side of the womb on Valentine's Day 2008 and our little Cora Ruth joined us on March 13, 2010! Baby #3, Alexander Ross, arrived with a BANG on Independence Day 2012. :)
2 comments:
I have been meaning to take my kids to B&N for some book browsing. This is a great incentive! Thanks for the tip.
So the first time I read this post, I didn't realize they were links so I thought "Um, okay. I don't know what in the world you're talking about with so little detail. Maybe she got all that free stuff for her birthday?" :) So happy to see today that it actually means free stuff for me, too!! :P Love you!
Post a Comment