Thursday, October 2, 2008

Craft Fair

It's finally over - whew!! We had a very hectic weekend at the Liberty Fall Festival (wo)maning our craft booth. I really enjoy that sort of thing so it wasn't a bad way to spend a weekend, but it definitely took me a few days to recover! I spent 12 hours with little one out there on Saturday!! You can read more about it here.

Aidan loves being outside and loves being around people so he had a blast! And "Uncle Peter" (Marshall) snuck him his first tootsie roll. When I realized what was going on and saw how much he enjoyed it, I couldn't bring myself to make him stop. haha. Especially b/c Peter only gave it to him because he mis-heard me when I told him Aidan wasn't ready for sweets yet. oh well.

Pictures!


With his friend Carrie

1 comment:

The Lawsons said...

Hi Anjanette- I love what you are posting on your blog. Great pictures!

Kim Lawson