Since our last post we've been to Denver and back and moved from Liberty to Independence. If you'd like our new address, just ask. Phone is the same for now.
The trip to Denver was great minus the flight delays and cancellations due to the "weather" (aka the incompetence of United). We spent just about all of Christmas day in the airport, but Rob bought me Ben & Jerry's so all in all it was a good day (love how 12 hours in an airport can be balanced out by a little ice cream? haha). Picture of my and my daddy below:
Rob and I have been teaching Sunday school for the little ones at church and we had our end of the quarter party, too. Picture of Rob being adorable (ok, the kids are cute enough) below. It was a great time.
Baby is still doing well, likes to keep me up at night but I don't mind. I'm going to have time to wash baby clothes and diapers soon and then I think it will feel official. 34 weeks yesterday!
We've set up a little guessing game for all of you, lets see who gets the closest! You can click the banner below to enter your guesses for gender, weight, length, and date of birth. The banner will also be at the bottom of the page beneath the pregnancy ticker from here on out.
Hope all of you had a wonderful holiday!

















No comments:
Post a Comment