Rob took pictures of the baby belly this morning for me to share. :-) Still feeling great. Baby has hiccups at the moment, lol. We have been enjoying being finally settled into one apartment (instead of moving things in between two), and I even had time to wash all of the baby clothes and diapers yesterday! We're hoping to have a dresser to put them in by the end of this next week. Also probably going to purchase a futon to consolidate the bed and couch and get rid of the others. Feels good to purge, and since we're having baby showers in the next few weeks I'm sure we'll need it! :-) Anyway - here's the big belly.
I haven't weighed myself in about a month... can't say it's been entirely on accident though. lol. No swelling anywhere but the tummy really though and I'm not uncomfortable so we're good.
Oh, and before I forget - some people have asked if we have a registry and the answer is yes, at
http://www.myregistry.com/ Just search for our names. You can either buy things from the websites I link to, or pick up similar items elsewhere. Either way just go back to the site when you are finished and mark them purchased to avoid duplicates. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment