Friday, March 12, 2010

We are DUE... and being showered again


Today is the day! Hear that Cora?? Come meet your family! :)

Nothing significant to report yet, but you'll be kept up to date!

Thought I'd post photos from our other baby shower while I have a moment. We love our playgroup and wish that we had more time to spend with all of the amazing mommies and babies (KIDS now!) we've become friends with. The group blessed me and another mama due in march, Sarah, with a shower/playdate late last month!

I have ridiculous expressions on my face for most of the photos b/c I was ooing and aahing at all of the cute baby stuff, but here are a few:




Our group is getting HUGE!!! There were over 20 little ones there! A couple of moms have two kiddos now and there are a bunch of us expecting our next (see the photo below with all of the pregnant mommies lined up in order of who's due first)! We're going to have to rent some kind of multi-purpose room for our playdates soon!






I loved the idea that our friends, the ladies of MonkeyStitch, came up with - every mommy brought a square of fabric that reminded them of us and the squares will be sewn together into blankets for our little ones!


Thanks so much to Allison for hosting that crazy shindig! It was lovely. :)

No comments: