"Cora's corner" of Aidan's new room! socks, hats, burb cloths, wash cloths, receiving blankets, toys, oh my! :) And look at all of those too-cute hair accessories!!! :D
Cora's diapers - folded and ready! We've got about 12 covers w/prefolds and 10 or so all-in-ones/pocket diapers. Love seeing the pink sneak in there! :)
Left to right: Aidan's overnight bag (he'll be staying with friends), mommy's hospital bag and netbook, Cora's bag. Just hanging out. :)Had a prenatal (my last?) appointment today and everything still looks good to go! :)
I'm about 2-3cm dilated, 60% effaced, and she's at -1 station or so.
Translation: My body knows I'm going to have a baby sooner rather than later.
I'm 175 - 35lbs up from the start, which is less than with Aidan (yay)!
Feeling fine, will keep you updated!
















2 comments:
Yay! SO close now!!
Noah has a little spot in my Cora's room, too. He's going to have to deal with a girly room for a while. :) Glad everything is looking good, I had an appt today, I am 2-3cm and also hoping that was my last appt!
Post a Comment