Visit my blog at http://www.raisinthebarrs.com
We have been married for 7 years and every moment has been a blessing! Our wonderful son Aidan came into our lives on this side of the womb on Valentine's Day 2008 and our little Cora Ruth joined us on March 13, 2010! Baby #3, Alexander Ross, arrived with a BANG on Independence Day 2012. :)
10 comments:
Oh my goodness--that tiny headband looks so big on her! So glad I got to meet her!
Oh, and I can't believe I forgot to tell you that I taught Aidan to do the robot. It's pretty awesome. :)
Nice to meet you, Cora! Kaeleigh and I are thrilled to see you this morning. Love you guys!
She's beautiful Anjanette. I can tell she is Aiden's sister by her looks. Feel free to ask for anything anytime. We are only a car-ride away.
WELCOME CORA RUTH ! ! ! !
Pictures look great !
Sent a link to Cheryl and Rick so Aunt Ruth can view pictures as well.
God bless all of you !!!!
Cousin Scott
CONGRATULATIONS! She is a little doll! Can't wait to come over and photograph her!
Congratulations. You are such a beautiful family!
She's gorgeous! Congrats again & can't to meet her!
very cute baby girl u don't know me but i am one of ur husband's grandma's friend's from pogo her name is tess.
Chris, Tess is actually my (Anjanette) mom. :) She is Cora and Aidan's grandma.
Post a Comment