Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Oh me, oh my time flies!

I can hardly catch my breath these days! Aidan has been a doll during the day, and a stinker at night. I'm a big baby when I don't get 8 hours of sleep. Good thing I have these cute faces to keep me going:

March is nearly two weeks old and I've neglected March photos, so we have a bit to catch up on!

I have started to try and be more intentional about helping Aidan find ways to play/be creative. We've established a time every day that he gets to sit up at the big table in his booster and play with paper, crayons, stickers, food, etc.



He's enjoying it and colored with the crayons for three whole days before he thought to find out how they taste! They're broken and half digested now, but here are a few early photos:



We spent last Saturday over at our new apartment!!! The renovations are coming along nicely. All of the rooms have been stripped of furniture, appliances, and carpet and we painted the master bedroom and kitchen on Saturday. Our head volunteer is installing the cabinets this week as well as replacing doors and painting the other walls and ceilings. We hoped to have all of the kitchen appliances in by now but after pulling up the linoleum in the kitchen our volunteer realized that there are cracks in the concrete floor that need to be filled or he may have to pour new concrete entirely. So a little bit of a snag, but he's so amazing I'm sure it won't be long now. Here are some pictures of the apartment from the outside (we're on the top-right), the adjoining play area, and Rob painting the bedroom:




We've also had fun times with friends at playgroups and church and Aidan goes potty in the little potty at least once a day - he loves the thing and claps for himself whether he goes or not! haha! I'll leave you with a video of daddy "exercising" with Aidan. :)

1 comment:

amosclarkson said...

That's a great idea about the "creative" time of the day. Might have to steal that idea :) The playground looks fun and the video is too cute...love his laugh!