For now, I still haven't posted birthday photos! We ended up not being able to do the birthday muffin thing on his actual birthday because he was feeling ill, but we did it a few days later. He wasn't very happy with us laughing and snapping photos so we only got a few. Homemade carrot cake muffin with cream cheese frosting (also homemade!) mmm!!!



I feel like if I wanted to keep up with how fast he's growing, I'd have to post twice a day! I *have* been posting a lot, and there's still a ton to cover!
Aidan weighed in at 24lbs 10oz on Friday - he's gaining back that pound that he lost.
I intentionally posted those winter pictures before I made a "haircut" post because he's wearing a hat in them and I wanted everyone at church and playgroup to see him before I posted about it. He looks so grown up!! Here are just a few shots of the new 'do:


I was sitting at the desk in the office watching him play from the other side of this toy box when we started to squack at me like he wanted my help. I couldn't figure out what was up b/c from where I was sitting he looked fine. I couldn't tell that he had climed *IN* to the toybox and was now stuck! haha! Of course I ran and got my camera before I helped him out. Bad mom! haha!
















1 comment:
He DOES look so grown up with the new haircut! Maybe we'll see you guys at Toddler Town on Friday!
Post a Comment