Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Recap

Well, we not only survived, we had a great time in Denver! And Rob didn't fall to pieces back here at home, so I'd say it was a successful trip! Aidan nursed on the plane as it took off and set down and didn't seem to have any ear troubles. The short time he was awake on each flight he spent entertaining the other passengers with his cuteness. :) And I sat next to a very lovely Taiwanese woman who refused to let me lift a finger for myself. She put my carry-on away, helped me with my seat belt and even poured my sprite for me!! Whatta lady!

I grew up spending time in Denver every Summer so it was very comforting to be back. It's always great to see my dad, and hear stories of relatives long gone from Grandma. And this time, we even got to see my sister and family!!! Aidan has now met almost all of his living relatives!

We spent time visiting for the most part, but also had a lovely picnic in Washington Park and made the hour + drive up to Greeley to see Aub's place. We watched the olympics, had a great cookout, and got to spend time with dearly loved friends.

Ok, I know you just want to see pictures of Aidan. :)


At Olive Garden and with Grandpa

Cousins and Go Broncos!

At the airport

No comments: