NINETEEN POUNDS! This boy is growing like a weed!! :)
He's able to grab onto soft (cloth) objects and pull them to his mouth now. He's ever clutching his burp rag or his taggie blanket (similar to this). Yesterday in church he let out THE loudest, happiest squeal in the middle of a moment of silent reflection and I felt God smile. :)
He absolutely does not want to be lying on his back anymore. He's working those tummy muscles trying to figure out how to sit up and he's kicking and squirming to get out of our arms and into a different position. It's hard to believe he's already (and only) 3 months!
I finally have pictures of his Baptism to share - thank you Pierce's! :) You can also see the rest of the photos we've taken in May here.
He's able to grab onto soft (cloth) objects and pull them to his mouth now. He's ever clutching his burp rag or his taggie blanket (similar to this). Yesterday in church he let out THE loudest, happiest squeal in the middle of a moment of silent reflection and I felt God smile. :)
He absolutely does not want to be lying on his back anymore. He's working those tummy muscles trying to figure out how to sit up and he's kicking and squirming to get out of our arms and into a different position. It's hard to believe he's already (and only) 3 months!
I finally have pictures of his Baptism to share - thank you Pierce's! :) You can also see the rest of the photos we've taken in May here.
This weekend was Hillcrest's Walk for the Homeless. I was very impressed with the number of people who showed up to participate and/or support us. Official numbers aren't in yet, but it looks like we raised somewhere around $36,000 for Hillcrest in OUR COUNTY alone! :D People have been wonderful, and our residents are certainly grateful. I'll post the news story that aired a few days before the walk and some pictures from the event below. You can check us out at http://www.hillcresttransitionalhousing.org/
his first encounter with a puppy. :)
this is our house!
















No comments:
Post a Comment