The photos on the camer are already a month old and it's amazing to see how much he's grown. Here's an example, the second photo was taken this morning:
He's really starting to look like a toddler! He's not even 3 months old yet!!!
We had such a good time in St. Louis I was sad not to be able to share pictures. And now we can!!
In other news, Aidan is officially too big for his bassinet, so we're donating it. Trouble is, he's just now discovered the mobile that hangs above it and he loves the thing. After a full day of redecorating, Aidan has a play area with his mobile attached to the wall above his bouncy seat. :)
And we have so much more room!!! It's amazing what a big difference a bassinet makes when space is limited!
Pictures of his baptism, our remodeling, and this weekend with my mom and sisters are coming. :)
















3 comments:
I ask you--*how* did we get such cute kids? I mean...you and Rob are cute enough, as are Michael and I, but these *kids*! Knock-outs! :) Love you and I'm so glad you found the camera, and amused that other people offered to send you one. I had been planning to email you just that for some time!
Yea Aub you are right on, what a cutie! Glad the camera appeared, thx for sharing your photos with us. Happy Anniversary as well!!
Lots of Love!
Super, super cute!
Post a Comment