Hey Little Lady, wow...seeing the pics brings me to tears. What an amazing sight it is to see the little feet and hands of a new life...from the little girl I met when she was seven. I am so happy for you two and whatever DOES happen is in Gods hands. That child is blessed #1 with great parents and #2 with so many people that already love him/her. Baby, you are going to be the best Mother. I aspire to be like you when I grow up...Thank you for being such an amazing role model.
Visit my blog at http://www.raisinthebarrs.com
We have been married for 7 years and every moment has been a blessing! Our wonderful son Aidan came into our lives on this side of the womb on Valentine's Day 2008 and our little Cora Ruth joined us on March 13, 2010! Baby #3, Alexander Ross, arrived with a BANG on Independence Day 2012. :)
4 comments:
Awww, what a cutie!
So, I think it is amusing that they spelled your first name wrong at the top. These pics are fantastic!
thanks guys! Yeah Brad, I know my name is unusual, but come on! :)
Hey Little Lady, wow...seeing the pics brings me to tears. What an amazing sight it is to see the little feet and hands of a new life...from the little girl I met when she was seven. I am so happy for you two and whatever DOES happen is in Gods hands. That child is blessed #1 with great parents and #2 with so many people that already love him/her. Baby, you are going to be the best Mother. I aspire to be like you when I grow up...Thank you for being such an amazing role model.
Love you
Post a Comment