Monday, November 1, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards

I've used Shutterfly for a number of things in the past and I'm excited about this particular promotion! They are offering bloggers 50 free photo cards in exchange for spreading the word about their 2010 holiday cards. I'm game!

Shutterfly offers flat and folded holiday cards that you can upload your favorite family photos onto. All of their designs are wonderful, but here are a few of my favorites:

Religious Cards:
It is actually difficult to find CHRISTMAS cards in the stores now days! I love the nostalgic snowy scenes and the cute animals with santa hats, but we generally look for cards that specifically celebrate Christ's birth. They've got a great selection. This one is especially sharp and unique.

Cards for a Cause:
I was thrilled to see that they have cards that support Heifer International (as well as the American Lung Association and LIVESTRONG). Shutterfly will donate 10% of the net sales from these Support-a-Cause cards. The Heifer card to the left is too cute to resist!

Holiday Story Cards:
We have written a family letter to include with our cards for the past 3 years. I LOVE reminiscing over the last 12 months when I sit down to write our Christmas letter! These cards simplify the process by letting you type the text of your letter right onto the card! They actually have quite a few intriguing formats that include everything from little blurbs below the picture of each kid to a 2010 top 10 list.

I won't tell you which one we're ordering yet - you'll have to wait and see if you get one in the mail! :)

Click here for details if you'd like to get 50 free cards of your own! And use promo code SHIP30 to get free shipping on orders $30+

1 comment:

Piper said...

Hey girl! Love your cute blog!