2006 - married
2007 - pregnant with Aidan
2008 - Aidan is born
2009 - Bob moves in & pregnant w/Cora
2010 - Cora is born and....
meet Johann Sebastian Bark, or as we like to call him...
Sebastian
We are so grateful for a loving and well trained companion. Our friends Nathan and Katie had to find a new home for Sebastian to comply with their housing regulations. They were very sad and I'm sure Sebastian misses them dearly. We've had him for about a month now and he's definitely part of the family.
So our new family member is our lovely new puppy.
Did you think I was going to announce a pregnancy or something? lol! ME?!
















3 comments:
Yay, labs are great family dogs! I had one growing up. Congrats on the new edition!
Awwww, he's beautiful, and it looks like he fits right in :) PS- the kids are ADORABLE!
what a gorgeous new addition - he seems like he truly belongs there already! plus, kids + dogs = so cute/hilarious!
Post a Comment