Thursday, November 18, 2010

Great Groupon Deal


Most of you have probably heard of Groupon or other deal-of-the-day sites, or at least seen all of the promotional advertisements around the web. We've been using Groupon since April and have gotten some spectacular deals! So far we've redeemed groupons for half of at a salon, a big discount on a membership to thelocal botanical garden, cheap oil changes, 1/2 off at Gap (new jeans - yay!!), donuts for my husband's employees, and a great price on a box of organic produce from Fresh Connect.

Every day Groupon offers a new deal at 50-90% off the regular price. They can offer these deals because large numbers of purchases are made by the "group" of groupon members. The companies offering the deals get massive exposure and a great return on other products/services purchased.

I can't recommend Groupon enough and I'm excited to let you know about today's deal. Usually Groupons are very local. I love that and try to support small, local business whenever possible. Still, it's awesome when there is a groupon for a larger company, like the one I redeemed for Gap, because you know it will be a great deal and that you'll be able to find something you want/need.


Today's Groupon is $25 for $50 worth of merchandise from American Apparel.


Groupon: Get the Best Deal in Your City Today!

If you aren't yet a member of Groupon, please consider using my affiliate link to sign up. I will receive a $10 credit for each new member. If you are already a member but are learning about today's deal through this blog, I'd love for you to purchase it by clicking through either of the Groupon graphics above. I will earn a commission that way, too. Thanks so much!

No comments: