Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Guess what my husband got me for my birthday? A HOUSE!!!!



Seriously! We are spending our first night there tonight, on my birthday!

I am so blessed! I'm turning 27 and I have a husband who provides for me, 2 wonderful children, a car, a dog (soon!), and now a house! There really isn't anything more! I am not entitled to or deserving of any of this and yet it's mine. I truly am blessed far beyond what I could dream to hope for.

If any of you were thinking about giving me a gift this year, this is what I would love for you to do: click on one of the images below to learn about two campaigns that I am a part of right now. The first is a 2 mile walk for the Liberty Women's Clinic, a pregnancy support center in the area. My goal is to raise $200 in pledges. The second is the Libby's and Feeding America virtual canned food drive. My goal is to raise $500 by the end of the year - Libby's will match it dollar for dollar!!


If either of these causes appeal to you, please consider blessing others (and me!) in honor of my birthday!! Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Happy birthday and congratulations! That's so awesome! I can't wait until we can afford our own house...I have it all planned out in my head already. LOL

Make sure to share pics of what you do with it!!

Anonymous said...

Cutest. Picture. Ever. And so exciting that it worked out for you to spend the first night there on your birthday! I am so super excited for you!

kelly said...

Otanjyoubi omedetou!
Happy birthday dear friend!
Congratulations on your house! Keep us updated :)<3

Kimarie @ The Cardamom's Pod said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for following me on BlogFrog - it's always wonderful to meet other like-minded bloggers. We have many of the same blogs on our blogrolls - I'm going to add you to mine :-)