June 16th, 2010 - Royals vs. Astros
Our church has chosen a date to go to a Royal's game together the last couple years. Here's my post about last year.
The three big differences this year?
*free hot dog night (I let Rob eat mine)
*Had to buy a ticket for Aidan (He's taller than the turnstile)
*We had a new little fan with us. :)
Wish I could say that the Royals won, but that would just be TOO different. ;P
It actually dumped rain on us for the first hour, but the game went on under a beautiful rainbow after the delay and we all enjoyed ourselves very much. We left before the 7th inning since Rob had to work the next day and it was already 10:30pm, but no runs were scored after we left anyhow.
Aidan was too too funny this year. He comprehended what was happening much better than last year and at one point I guess he had kept his excitement reigned in so long that he yelled "FACEBALL GAME!!!" (no- that wasn't a typo) in the middle of an uneventful and quiet moment. lol! Rob says I've somehow corrupted him with Facebook and that's why he can't figure out the correct initial consonant. whatever. ;)



















No comments:
Post a Comment