




Our big girl is growing so fast!
She's holding on to toys and chewing on them, talking up a storm, laughing, rolling over onto her side, and making our lives even more awesome.
Cora is a very different baby than Aidan was. She's bossy - she'll let you know what she wants - but she doesn't cry often. She LOVES interaction and doesn't get "burned out" like Aidan did. She takes longer naps than Aidan did (yay!), and nurses for much shorter periods of time.
She obviously eats just as much as he did though and is growing along the same curve. We pulled her 6 month clothes out this week and she fills some of them out quite nicely! I think she'll crawl earlier despite her size because she seems to have a very... determined personality.
I can't even explain how much her smile nourishes my soul. I'd take it over chocolate, coffee, or ice cream - even chocolate coffee ice cream! That's saying a lot! ;)
She took her first stroller ride today. She's already a bit too heavy for me to carry on our daily walks. I think I'll give myself a break every other day or so. She also went to her first baseball game this week - I'll post pictures in a separate post. If you have photos from the game April, Rachael, or Shauna, I'd love to steal them!
















1 comment:
She is huge!! In a good way, of course :) Love the pictures and hope to see you guys sometime soon. You should come to one of the Toddler Town on Tour days...Wednesdays from 9:30-11:30am at a different park each week...and free!
Post a Comment