Monday, May 3, 2010

What we did last night:

I know, that last post was a picture overload wasn't it? This one will be short and sweet. Here's what our family did yesterday:

We went to church - here's a fun picture of Aidan standing on my heels as I change Cora's diaper in the nursery. Look at his cute curly hair!


And then daddy got ahold of him:




And here's one of Aidan washing the hair out of his mouth! haha!


It will grow back, right?? :(

(PS. If you are reading this on facbook, you'll have to click through to see the video - listen to the noise in the background, too funny!)

4 comments:

kelly said...

i like the long curly hair too :) but he looks totally sporty with his new hair cut! cora's eyes are so big and curious, they're beautiful!
aw, hair in the mouth is the worst, even when you're grown up XD

Anjanette said...

Kelly, so glad you're following along! :) Are you going to write on that blog of yours?!?

kelly said...

i'm glad too :) i had your blog address before a while back, but my comp lost all my favorites and i just couldn't find it again for a bit. but now... :D
hehehe, the blog. every time I sit down to do it I feel so uninteresting :P i've been trying to overcome that though... :D~<3

Aubrey said...

Oh....so sweet to see them both. And my, you have good taste in baby blankets! :P Love you guys!