Wednesday, May 26, 2010

10 Weeks


14lbs. 3ozs. of adorable smiles, soft skin, and chubbiness. :)


Cora loves to talk and smile. She also loves to be upright and facing out. She has just started noticing and focusing intently on things put in front of her like the little dog book in the photos above. She's also sleeping well - 5 hours straight last night. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe how Carter trumped most of our DDC babies in birth weight and now everyone has caught up to or passed him!

She is sooooo adorable!!! I'm loving those cheeks!

Aubrey said...

Hello, sweet Cora! We love you!

Andes Adventures said...

She is really so beautiful Anjanette! She's really getting her own look now and sounds like a very curious personality so far. Very sweet! Kiss those yummy cheeks for me.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she's 14 pounds! Goodness gracious! Gianna weighed in at 11 lb. 8 oz. today!