Friday, January 8, 2010

31 Weeks

So babycenter says that Cora is about 16 inches long and 3.3lbs and headed for a growth spurt. :) We have just a little over 2 months to go! :D

Had a prenatal appointment on Wed. that went well. She sounds great! I've gained 28 lbs. I'm ok with that as long as Cora's upcoming growth spurt only makes *her* grow! :) I'm definitely a little wider this time than last time, but according to the post I wrote when Aidan was 36 weeks in utero I'm only a few pounds ahead of schedule. (I was 170 at 36 weeks and I'm 168 at 31 weeks this time). That means that I gained a whole 10 lbs the last month of pregnancy with Aidan! Let's try to avoid that this time, shall we? Overall, feeling good! Next appointment in 2 or 3 weeks.

No comments: