
We've always tried to use cleansers free from perfumes and dyes on Aidan and we've used natural/organic whenever possible, too. My grocery store usually carries quite a variety but once the only thing I could find that I wasn't completely afraid of was Aveeno Baby's Wash & Shampoo. I was relieved that it seemed so gentle - he didn't have any problems with it at all! When we just ran out of that (which took a Loooonng time!) I went ahead and tried my organic bath bar that I'd been using. Poor guy! It dried him out so badly that he broke out in a terrible rash everywhere! I immediately went to the health store and got a bar that was more moisturizing (with oatmeal and emu oil) and it's doing ok.
I've gotta tell you though, for the money, Aveeno has still been the best value. I recently joined a campaign through BzzAgent for Aveeno Baby and they sent me a full size bottle of the Essential Moisture Shampoo and a bunch of samples for that and the diaper cream to try and hand out. I've used the diaper cream now, too and have liked it. Nothing smells to strongly or seems to irritate him. If you'd like some samples and will being seeing me soon, let me know!!
Wanted to tell you guys about our experience right now specifically because I saw here that there is a printable $2 off coupon at coupons.com this week for Aveeno Baby or Body products! If you've been wanting to try them out, now's the time! And let me know if you'd like an invitation to BzzAgent so that you can get samples like these yourself!
















No comments:
Post a Comment