Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Update

It is snowy and cold here! I'm thankful for my friend Kim (happy birthday!!) and her willingness to venture out into this weather with me early this morning for my prenatal appointment! We arrived safely and on time and two hours later got to see my doctor! haha! Such is the nature of doctor appointments, right?

Cora Ruth sounds wonderful and strong. I passed the glucose tolerance test with no concerns. My hemoglobin look good though we are still going to test again at 36 weeks and he is going to do a platelet check to put my mind at ease. :) I've gained 23lbs. Think I can stay within that 25-35 "ideal weight gain" range?? We'll see - I didn't last time! I will soon weigh more than my husband (not exactly hard to do considering I weighed almost 20lbs more than him when we started dating!).

There you have it. Short and sweet, I know, but the running actually has me pretty tired (imagine!). Only 3 months and some change to go! :D

4 comments:

Shawna said...

I've gained about the same. I was hoping to have been at less at this point because I don't want to hit 42 lbs again (did with both girls despite trying not to last time, and although it peeled off in 2 months with Ivey, it took me a LONG time to get *most* of it off after Bethany- the first time in my life I've had to pay attention to my weight- and I can only imagine what #3 brings LOL!!). So I'm hoping that I can keep things under another 15 lbs for the remainder of this pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

Oops, that was me, I was logged in under my moms account. LOL

Anjanette said...

I gained just about 40 with Aidan and it came off easily but I am anticipating a different outcome this time. Can't imagine it getting any easier! Glad to know you have gained the same though! Here's to the cold weather speeding up out metabolisms, right? :)

Aubrey said...

Glad to hear baby girl is well, and mama, too. Love you guys!