Unfortunately Aidan and I stayed home from church today - he caught a pretty icky cold from the waiting room at my prenatal appointment (he was hacking by that evening and snotty the next day). Don't want to get others in the nursery sick, so we played at home and celebrated Advent just the two of us.
We started the morning (after daddy and papa left for church) by lighting our Advent candles as usual and I unfortunately didn't get a picture of that process (takes a wee bit too much monitoring) but here are a few from the first night of Advent with daddy:
Then we made our own Christmas morning scene! We used "snow" from a package that I got the day after Christmas last year, and old Christmas cards:


Here's what we came up with:


He then buried all of the trees in the snow. Whatever. :)
Then a break for (second) breakfast, yay!

Next we checked up on Mr. Snowman (another day-after-Christmas find). Here's a picture of Mr. Snowman dry on the first day of Advent:
Now he lives in a pitcher of water and is 4xs? that size. If he is going to grow any more it will be a while b/c I let Aidan play with him for quite a while and then we put him down for a nap. He is currently drying out somewhere... I should probably find him after I finish this. :D
Mr. Snowman gets a diaper and later a band-aid:


And last but not least, we practiced Aidan's photography skills:


I think this is what he was going for, don't you? :)
Happy Sunday!




















No comments:
Post a Comment