I'll get back to vacation blogging next post.
Today was our second prenatal appointment! We're 15+ weeks and I finally got to hear a wonderful heartbeat. 130bpm. Hmmm... another boy?? :) That would be fabulous, actually b/c I have *no* room for more clothing in this place.
Everything looks good in my labs - I wanted to be 100% sure that nothing has changed since my blood transfusion (even though I know they take the utmost precaution), and I'm good. I have a rubella immunity, no Hep B or C, etc. etc.
Next appointment will be our complete ultrasound. Exciting since we didn't do one with Aidan, and super exciting since we'll find out the gender this time if baby cooperates! Mark your calendars for October 20th! :D
And since I can't resist anymore, here's a belly shot for you:

















4 comments:
You look great! So fun to hear the heartbeat!
Yay! Good to hear all is well. It's so exciting--thanks for sharing the great news. Can't wait to hear if baby is boy or girl in a few short weeks!
I can wait either! I bet you are excited for Oct. 20th!! When did you have a blood transfusion?
I had the transfusion right after Aidan was born. I got a pretty good tear that bled a lot. Spent a few days trying to let my body do the recovering on its own, but I guess it was too tired from the long labor. Going to blog eventually about what I hope to do differently this time to avoid that.
Post a Comment