While Aidan is resting, I'll try to squeeze in a little blog post here.
Bob is successfully moved in and adjusting well. The house *isn't* a mess anymore after a week of frantic unpacking and organizing, but I *am* exhausted. :)
Our St. Louis trip went very well - better than any of us expected - thanks to Rob's cousin Kurt and his girlfriend Katie coming over to help. The photos and videos are hilarious and are coming as soon as I can find where I packed the battery charger for our camera. Suffice it to say that the weekend involved throwing furniture off of the back patio, smashing things with an axe, and 4000+ lbs of trash. Oh, and a husband and cousin-in-law reliving their childhood together. :)
We got to spend time with both great-grandmas and other close family, and the uhaul drive home wasn't too bad either.
Aidan has had a bit of a tough time adjusting to all of this change, but seems to be more comfortable these last two days. We've had a regression in potty and sleep development, but that's to be expected. I don't mind snuggling/nursing him at night for a little while longer - this stage will be gone so soon!
Aidan's 14 month stats are: height - 33" weight - 25lbs7oz
That's 50-75th percentile and 95th percentile respectively. Taking after daddy much? :D
We had Layman and Libby over for dinner last night and had a wonderful time with good food, wine, and cards. Tonight we're heading over to Kim's house for a cookout if the weather lets up.
Next week we'll get Bob in to see the back doctor and then make another trip to St. Louis to take care of some more details. Here's hoping for sunny days - we're really enjoying walking around our new neighborhood. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment