Sorry for zero updates - I've had a post in draft for a week but haven't had time to finish it. Here are the headlines:
***We're moving!! Just a few more loads to go and we'll be done! We will spend our first night at the new apartment on Saturday!!! It's gorgeous. :D
***The weather is crazy!!! Summer and then snow and then spring and now 40 with rain. YUCK! Trip to see my side of the family was canceled due to snow. :(
***I have been on a liver support diet for over a week now... no sugar, no wheat, no dairy, no meat, no caffeine! It has actually been going really well. I am bummed to refuse things when they are offered, but I'm motivated to stick with it because...
***I had my dreaded dental work done today. The work that I posted about here that was keeping us from trying to conceive again. I'll give a more detailed account later, but the short version is that they were getting worse and I had the opportunity to get them taken care of for free. My boss asked a favor and I got a credit of $910 today! I was numb for a few hours but have had no adverse side effects as of yet. Very pleased with procedure. I am unfortunately not nursing for 24 hours as a precaution, and getting Aidan to bed will be a bummer. He hasn't nursed for 11 hours now!! He's been doing great - hasn't fussed at all when I distracted him. We have been very busy today and that's helped.
More later, but wanted to at least get this much out. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















2 comments:
That's awesome about the dental work! Hopefully Aidan did okay tonight without nursing. Glad to hear about your new place!
this is a test
Post a Comment